Use Zapier to create automated workflows with your favorite apps & Fuze
Fuze + Zapier makes it easier than ever to integrate Fuze with the applications you’re already using day-to-day. Using Zapier’s intuitive dashboards, easily curate and run workflow without the use of code. You can create integrations, or Zaps, with over 2,000 applications and Fuze.
All you need to create Zaps is a Fuze license and access to the other application. People from all departments and teams can benefit from Zapier workflows.
- Stay on top of lead submissions by sending chat messages to a Fuze chat group there is a new form submission in Eloqua or Marketo.
- Inform others of changes made to tasks or projects in Asana or Trello by alerting your Fuze group with a chat message.
- Automatically download Fuze Meeting recordings from webinars or presentations into Google Drive, Box, or OneDrive for easy access.
- Get alerted of new leads by sending a chat message to a Fuze group allowing for prompt, coordinated follow up.
- Receive notifications of new Salesforce records or changes made to existing Salesforce records with chat group messages to stay on top of the latest information pertaining to an opportunity.
- Access Fuze Meeting recordings quickly and easily from GoogleDrive for coaching members of the sales team.
- Get alerted of new tickets or issues by sending a chat message to a Fuze group with Jira information allowing for prompt, coordinated follow up.
- Cut down on manual tasks by automatically creating a new ticket in task for received calls to the internal IT helpdesk.
- Send chat group an alert of new Zendesk or Service now tickets or changes
- Get chat alerts for new Customer Support survey form submissions.
- Automatically alert a Fuze group of any mentions of your company name on Twitter to discuss a strategic follow up, if needed.
Go to Zapier.com to start building Zaps today.