Make a Fuze call or start a Fuze Meeting directly in Slack
Bringing together two best-in-breed solutions for the enterprise, organizations can access Fuze’s calling and meeting capabilities directly from Slack team messaging.
With this integration, users can easily shift between the two platforms, using Slack commands and one-click simplicity to:
- Make a Fuze voice call directly from the slack interface
- Escalate from a Slack direct message, public or private channel, to a Fuze Meeting, including video and full screen sharing capabilities
- Enable Slack’s integration with Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook to display upcoming Fuze Meetings
To start a Fuze Meeting, enter /fuze in any channel, private group, or direct message. Then click the join button to get connected, to a flawless audio, video and content sharing experience.
This enhancement deepens Fuze’s integration with Slack to provide users with a cohesive and comprehensive collaboration experience between calling, meeting, and chatting.
If you have a Fuze account, install Fuze Meetings from the Slack App Gallery.
For Fuze & Slack users:
- Install is simple. Users can easily install the Fuze Meetings for Slack app by searching for Fuze in the Slack App Directory
- Click Install, approve Fuze for access, and start launching meetings
For Fuze & Slack administrators:
- Administrators of the Slack environment need to enable the phone icon to work with Fuze application. Follow the steps outlined here.
- This setting applies to all users within the customer's Slack tenant.