Microsoft Teams integration
Make Fuze calls or start Fuze Meetings directly from Microsoft Teams
About Microsoft Teams
The Fuze for Teams integration improves the overall enterprise communications and collaboration experience by providing a seamless handoff between the two platforms when moving from Teams channels to Fuze calls or meetings. This integration also includes Teams-enabled commands for one-click transition from chat, to 1:1 voice/video calls, or Fuze Meetings with up to 1,000 participants.
Microsoft Teams features
With Fuze for Teams:
- Call anyone and everyone. Users can launch Fuze calls by selecting contacts, numbers, or extensions from a Teams conversation or Fuze dialpad with exceptional HD call quality every time. Access recent contacts list and a full directory with Fuze user presence for easy search and calling
- Create meetings with ease. Click to meet from the Fuze directory, or simply enter @fuze in the chat field of any Teams conversation and attendees will enjoy vibrant HD video and flawless audio quality, whether joining via desktop, mobile, or web. Once the command is entered, a Fuze Meeting invite will appear for all in the DM or channel with the following meeting options: Start (Instant Meeting), Me (Personal Meeting), and Join (Input meeting number)
The Fuze for Teams add-on includes:
- Dial Pad
- Fuze Directory
- Click to Call or Meet
- Call History
- Presence Sync
- Voicemail Access (New)
- Improved Contact List (New)
Upcoming features include:
- Enhanced Call History
- Improved Calling Experience
- Fuze Contact Center agent tab
- Hybrid mode for working in both direct routing and Click-to-Connect
Fuze calls will automatically initiate on your preferred device whether desktop or desk phone, and meetings will launch on Fuze Web using the computer’s default browser, which will then give the option to launch the Fuze Desktop application if installed.
For users who spend their days in Teams, but still require enterprise-grade voice, global calling coverage, and integrated contact center, Fuze’s direct routing solution puts the power of Fuze’s best-in-class voice network right within Teams. With Fuze’s native integration on desktop, web, or mobile, Teams users have access to the most powerful calling network for the enterprise directly in the Teams interface.
A Fuze enterprise user account is required to use the Fuze application. If you don't have a Fuze account, go to https://www.fuze.com/fuze-in-action or contact your IT administrator to have your organization try and sign up for the Fuze experience.